Monday, February 3, 2014

it's a...

Fresh day. Waiting patiently for the big reveal. 




Blueberry oatmeal is her new favorite; it's always one, big purple mess. 










Baby takes her morning nap. I doodle while Christopher makes lattes. Our typical Thursdays (too cold to venture out these days).  



Dr.'s office... they were putting on a show for everyone. I wish you could see the peoples' faces, but it would've been kind of creepy if I pointed my camera at them.



Now, we're antsy.

Or just thirsty...



Onto my parents' house. Still waiting... (my youngest sister)

Momma makes the meatloaf...

Christopher already opened the envelope because he wanted to be the announcer. I was totally ok with that decision. 

We all FLIPPED out. I could only get Elleanora's reaction because everyone else was jumping/screaming/crying. First boy in 51 years (on my side of the family). Wowza!


There he is... Our son: Jameson Clive Flynn

So in love! 




No comments:

Post a Comment