Thursday, February 6, 2014

a little nursery tour





The "e" and banner is handmade by our dear friend, Jenny Wilen. When she gave it to me for E's shower, she had no idea what colors we would pick for her future nursery. Couldn't be any more perfect!


Another friend, Connie Bertucci, made this precious blanket for Elleanora. I'm glad she chose white... Jameson can enjoy it too. She made a big person version for Christopher and me as well. 






Love this painting. Found it at Christmas Tree Shops, believe it or not!


We went with giraffes. 



The mobile was handmade my my sweet sister-in-law, Ashley. I love it to pieces. Again... great unisex colors!



Elleanora's pals. 



"Gregory" used to scare the living daylights out of her, but she's grown quite fond of him.






Brainstorming...

I'm not exactly sure what caused this reaction, but she's really cute when she cries.

Love to all!

Jenna


No comments:

Post a Comment