Wednesday, September 10, 2014

he's here!





















Jameson Clive arrived on July 19th (a week after his due date). All in all, it was a calm, thrilling experience. Utterly surreal with no major discomfort. Bless, bless, bless that anesthesiologist. 

So, life with two under two is going better than I imagined. Christopher and I are more confident as parents, and my body healed much faster this time around. Also, this little guy just started sleeping 6-7 hours through the night meaning that full night's rest isn't too far away. Praise! Naturally, everything in my day seems brighter and easier to handle when I can sleep. Did I mention that I have the most amazing man by my side who goes above and beyond to help? He's not even real. My children will probably never fully grasp how blessed they are to have him as their daddy.

It's incredible how I can already sense Jameson's temperment (mama's boy for sure) and how different it is compared to Elleanora's. My fiesty, little spit-fire and my super chill, charmer. What a pair. 

I most certainly did not expect E's motherly instincts to be so automatic...but I don't think she could show any more sweet affection torwards her brother. She calls him "Jamen" and would sit down holding him in her arms for hours if she could. No trace of any jealous feelings, but a LOT of over-protective feelings torwards "strangers" who touch or hold him. It's probably the cutest/funniest thing ever. I find myself laughingly apolozing to people 10+ times a day because of how aggressive she gets. My goodness. What did I deserve to be surrounded by such cuteness?





No comments:

Post a Comment