Thursday, January 23, 2014

here we go.














We're the Flynns, and not really that fancy. My husband enjoys fancy coffee and cheeses, and I enjoy fancy foods, handwriting and old trinkets, but overall... I wouldn't describe us as fancy people. We enjoy the simple pleasantries of life with sprinkles of fancy along the way.
Currently, we live in Staten Island, New York. Christopher is the student ministry director at the church I was raised in, and I'm working a few hours here and there, but mainly at home with Elleanora while roasting another wee one coming this July.

Elleanora is our daughter. She's almost one and almost walking, feisty yet darling, a wonderful sleeper, a ravenous eater... has a few teeth, a better wardrobe than me, and completely encompassed by love. The moments are fleeting so fast!

I'm excited to write about our little adventures, our passion, some grandeur moments, the mundane things, and the very non-fancy days that the good Lord blesses us with. Let's hope I can keep this up (unlike my 12 unfinished journals lying around the house).

Cheers!

Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment